Do your drivers really know how to handle a roadside inspection?
Learn how your drivers and fleet managers should handle these new checks – even when the inspectors themselves may not be fully up to speed.
In this informative webinar featuring transportation expert Dave Osiecki, participants will learn:
- Hours of service and ELD-related information, data and lessons learned from the early June 2018 Roadcheck blitz
- Specific actions carriers and drivers should take to prepare for ELD-focused roadside inspections;
- Ideas on ‘driver letters’ that carriers should consider providing to drivers to help provide accurate electronic logging system information to inspectors
- Ideas and best practices for interacting with roadside inspectors to start an inspection off on the right foot
- FMCSA’s latest ELD guidance and Frequently Asked Questions
Don't wait - Watch now!