Get the info you need now
Make sure your drivers and fleet managers know how to handle these new checks – even when the inspectors themselves may not be fully up to speed.
In this informative white paper, you'll learn:
- Hours of service and ELD-related information, data and lessons learned from the early June 2018 Roadcheck blitz
- Specific actions carriers and drivers should take to prepare for ELD-focused roadside inspections
- Ideas on ‘driver letters’ that drivers should carry to help provide accurate electronic logging system information to inspectors
- Ideas and best practices for interacting with roadside inspectors to start an inspection off on the right foot
- FMCSA’s latest ELD guidance and Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t wait until it’s too late — get the facts now!